Here at Dan Newberry Photography we do many different types of portraits to meet all client’s needs. This can be achieved by going on location or visiting my studio in Aldermaston.
There are no time limits to the photo session. My aim is to it make the experience as relaxed as possible and to produce high quality portraits that you will cherish forever.
Newborn Photo session will include:
- Visiting the studio in Aldermaston with professional equipment inc studio flashes, background and props.
- All Portraits will be edited to high standard and uploaded to a secure password protected online gallery on my website. (prints can be arranged from as little as £10 just ask)
- Time for this shoot can take up to 4 hours as baby safety is first priority and baby must be totally relaxing before the photo will be taken.
Studio Session will include:
- Visiting my new Photography Studio in Aldermaston with professional equipment inc studio flashes background etc… (this does need a little space)
- Each shot can be enhanced with personal belongings or toys to get a more natural portrait
- All portraits will be edited to a high standard and uploaded to a secure password protected online gallery on my website. (prints can be arranged from as little as £10 Just ask)
Duration will be approx 1hour but if more time is needed then so be it at no extra charge.
We can also do a Location shoot of your choice.
Whether it is at the park, river bank or just a favourite place, Dan Newberry Photography can meet you with all Profession Equipment to get the best Portraits.
Location Shoot will include:
- Meeting you on a location of your choice
- Using all professional equipment including flash if needed
- A number of different poses and using different areas of the location
All Styles will be edited to a high standard and presented to you on a disk for you to keep.
Please contact me using the Contact Tab at top of page