Your pet is a really important part of your family and I as a photographer want to capture the beautiful personality of your pet. The bond between a family and their pets is a magical and can provide you with memories to treasure forever. Understanding that your pets are as individual as we are, I will work with you and your animals to create stunning pet photography. As your pets love to be centre of attention they receive my full attention throughout the shoot, concentrating to capture the personality with the photo. You pets will be at ease in my pet friendly studio, it has an open, spacious and solid base floor to make all pet feel relaxed.
Not all pet photography has to be in the studio, if you are looking for the fun, playtime action shoots location is the way to go. Wheather it is in the local woods, field or their usual walk, I can come on location and take photos to capture your pet in some of their favourite environments.
Your photo shoot will include:
- About an hour session
- A number of different poses
- Many different props and setups
What you need to know and bring:
- Please make sure you bring anything with your pets that will keep their attention when we need it and favourite toys to make them feel at home.
- Please bring a bowl along for water for your pet as the studio room can get warm.
- Treats can really make the difference in getting good shots, so please bring their favourites along
- Bring their special collars or anything else you might want to include – I love to involve props and these can make the photos really personal.
- If you want family photos with your pets, please think of the clothes you wear to coordinate with the image you would like.
- If the shoot will be on location, please treat it with all equipment you would take on a walk and don’t forget to include them treats!